Hello all my friends.  I'm getting ready to wrap up today.  I took today to do some crafting and play Roblox with my children online. I did manage to finish the weather skeltons.  I'll post a picture of them on the "In stock for sale" page on pinterest.  I am so worn out.  I can't seem to get a full nights sleep any more. I've tried teas, food, watching boring shows, playing boring games and nothing that use to work does anymore.  It's wearing thin on the kids as it's making me cranky and snappish. 

I have a dream that if I win a lottery (yeah right lol) I want to build this.   I want to have a building that has six to eight rooms.  Each room has a circular kiddie wading pool.  The pools would also each have a wave machine that would cause the water to move.  They would give you a circular float to lay on in this pool.  You could change in the changing room and place your towels on a teak bench for safe keeping.  No windows are in these rooms.  (or if needed by fire marshal have them blacked out and sound proof)  your choice of ambient sounds/music would be played and your choice of light setting all the way from bright day at the beach to stars in the sky (all projected on the ceiling).  Ran by people that could be trusted so you wouldn't get sued. lol In the front you can sell oils and teas.  Who wants to back me? :)

I go to this happy place when I'm stressed and worn out.  Being able to do this in your mind is not only financially free but stress free.  Still it would be nice to be able to just go and take a nap on a float being rocked by gentle waves in a nice warm room under the stars with soft music playing.

On this thought, remember.

No worries and SKO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights