Ok, I'll Admit It. I'm Dumb!

Yes Lovelies,

I'm dumb.  I've had to download a new movie editor onto my laptop.  Last time I edited a video YouTube still had a built in one.  They have since removed it.  They have fun pops and whistles, but for the meat of the program.....nope.

I have spent two days trying to learn a new program to edit my video that is anxiousely waiting to be posted.  I feel like banging my head into the wall repeatedly. LOL

I knew I was getting old, but dang!  Since when did learning simple commands become rocket science? 

Anywho, I will do my best and I hope I will have something up by this Friday.

I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day, Ash Wednesday and on Friday Happy Chinese New Year.

No Worries,

S.K.O.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights