Cold Days Hot Nights

Hello, my lovelies,

I hope this blog finds you all well.   I've just filmed three short videos that I will be posting to my channel today.

Saturday was fun!   I was chatting during a live feed with Jacob Carpetbagger and Adam the Woo while they were in Venice Beach CA.  They did a shout out to my daughter and she turned five shades of red.  Loved it! 

Today I will be trying to catch up on a few crafts and completing them before I go to Rotary tonight.  I'm a sponsor for the Interact club and we have to make sure all our paper work is complete for our trip to the 2018 conference in March.  Time is flying by too fast.

As stated in a previous post, my calendar is full to capacity and stuff is still being added.  I'm about to pass out from my brain spinning around. LOL

I hope you have an awesome day, stay peaceful at heart, care about not only others but yourself and show respect to everyone.   Have fun, life is short.

No Worries,

SKO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights