New Starts New Paths

Good morning!

I hope this post finds all my family and friends well.  I just wanted to post today a little of what the store is doing and what I'm doing on a personal level. 

I know some people might think that I'm just lazy about posting here, but I've just been way busy. :)

The store now has six groups that meet through out the month.  We have a Tipsy Yoga class (that will dive into chakrah, yoga and tai chi), a Meet and Greet (where people with like minds can find others in town), Beginers Belly Dance class, Bones and Shadows (taxidermy and ghost hunting), and Bits and Bob's Crafters (people can bring a craft in progress or learn a new craft).  That's just the groups. 

Then we attend craft fairs, and other local events, and are vary involved in the community.   We are members of our local Rotary  club and I'm a sponsor member for our Interact group (just High School right now).  We do events with both these groups.  So I promise I'm not ignoring anyone, I'm just busy. 

Craft wise I'm working on creating Monster High room scenes to sell in the shop.  I'm also creating more Misfit Miss', dream catchers and leather work.  I'll try to post some of the pics as I'm creating them.  If anything on my Instagram page. 

We do have a Wix web page, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and I'm thinking of starting a Patrion page. 

There are so many exciting things I want to do with the video aspect of my store, but I'll need help.

Here's to a new year, crossing our fingers and taking a leap of faith.  I hope y'all have my back.

No Worries,

SKO! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights