Today is so bright and happy.  I've taken my vitamins and started the dishwasher.  I'm ready to concur home school now. ;)  I have been feeling so much better since I've started my new vitamin pack.  I take: 1 Dong Quai, 2 Red Clover, 1 Sea Kelp, 1 Biotin, 1 Blackstrap Molasses and 1 Saw Palmetto Extract.  Best I've felt in years.  Do you remember waking up around when you were 13 during the end of Spring beginning of Summer months and you had slept all night with the windows open.  Yeah, that's how I feel now after taking these fellas.

I will also be video taping a "DIY" on the ever loved T-shirt bag. :)  I might also do a silent film later tonight.  We shall see. :D

Did I ever tell you guys that my cat Turkey loves ice chips from the fridge?  If you get water or ice from the fridge he is right there pawing the door begging for small ice chips. He loves to like them. He is so cute.  I also found out he was the thief who had been letting the water out of our water cooler. We never did refill it for fear he'd bathe the entire kitchen just to get a drink (not that I don't keep their water bowl full).

Well, in the next few months I hope to start landscaping our front and back yard.  I want to start with what I call "flags" or irises and herbs.  I'm hoping with in the next year or two (well after paying off out debts) we can put up a fence for the back yard.  Not only for our dog, but kids and I want a waist high raised veg beds.  I'll keep posted.

I did get my front door painted Tardis blue.  I just need a door bell that plays the Dr. Who theme now. And a weeping angel statue for the top deck. ;)

I will in the next few weeks be working on my barn window and painting the inside of our house.  The more I'm looking at the carpeting on the stairs the more I want hard wood on them.  It's hard to keep those things clean with three kids and three pets.  I'll just get runner rugs to put on each step.  Unless we can get a slate Berber rug remnant to replace it.

Well, I guess that's all for today.  I will be posting a child hood memory of all the canoe trips we use to take down the Madd River in Ohio.

Till then.

No worries

SKO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights