Good morning my friends and family,

I hope this chilly day finds you warm and in bed with lots of fuzzy blankets, a cup of hot chocolate and a good book.  I'm in my shop right now with a jacket on and cold brewed coffee.  I have found out that it has more of a kick than hot.  The extra bonus is I can down twice as much in a shorter time.  LOL  I have to be careful or I start to act like a humming bird.

Recently I have purchased one of those holiday projectors for my store window.  Much to my joyous surprise it can also use it as a laptop projector.   Not only that but it uses SD cars which I have three blanks and a mini with an SD converter cover.  I bet you can guess what I'm going to do. ;)  I'm not going to purchase the "Extra" SD cards from the company.  I'm going to find free videos online and record and convert them.  This will save me a tone of money.  Yes, they may not be the most awesomest quality, but they will be free.  I can also do videos for my shop and project them while at fairs and cons.  Such a blessing.

I have the shop just about finished.  I just need hubby to put up my two wall shelves then my work counter and I can really organize my mess behind the shop counter. I can't wait to get started on crafts again.  Our new house is coming along as well.  I have almost all of the landing cleared of boxes then I start on apt. 2 where the rest of our hoard lays.  lol  That I'm not looking forward to, but it must be done.  

I'm getting a small clientel group here in our new city.  I like it.  The city Reminds me of West Liberty for any of you who have ever lived in Ohio.  I can breath here and you can drink the water straight from the tap still.  The city has mountain spring water.  I have to get use to the city hours and adjust as needed but this is home now and I'm happy.

As anything in life, crap hits the fan when you least expect it.  All you can do is take a shower, change your clothes and clean up the fan and room.  Some times when a problem happens or comes up you have to be the one to take care of the problem.  Hiding or ignoring it doesn't make it go away.  You'll just end up with stains, bugs and a big stink.  It can be tough, it may take a long time, but you will get through it.  We are not given any more than we can handle.  And, I've learned that we may be going through this to not only grow stronger as an individual or family, but to be able to help someone down the road that will have the same problem who isn't as strong as you are.  Be thankful for your blessings and let your creator (who ever you worship) know.

As always,

No worries and S.K.O.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights