My Feet Are Going But I'm Getting No Where Fast.

I have just a few more hours left in my day and I'm bushed. Morning classes were substituted today with trash day gathering at 7:30 AM and a shower. We had brunch today (my hubby has been working the third shift for the past few days and continues for another five more) at 11 AM, pets were walked and fed all before 9 AM. During this time I got 90% of all our dirty dishes and all our our silverware washed. (yeah me!)  School today started at noon.  My youngest flew through his as usual.  My middle one (sigh) bless her, she wore me out so bad I about fell asleep at the table.  Third grade I've noticed has been hard so far for all my kids.  Shocker alert.  My oldest did her's during the day. (GASP!)  My night owl wanted to be online at night so she finished way early. :D  So proud of all my kids.

I did forget to mention that during trash day gathering my middle child busted open the used cat litter bag all over the driveway and failed to tell me so I could not only rebag what was left but clean up the mess.  Needless to say the cussing out side our house this morning was at our expense.  ~sorry trash men~    I went out and made her pick up all the poo and what could be swept away was.  (we use just plain clay litter)  Some days I just don't know what goes on in her mind. lol

While my heart was in the right place today I did fail to not get my son's bedroom carpet steam cleaned nor did I get the rest of the house vacuumed, or any crafting done.  And supper consists of pot luck left overs.  The girls had my home made potato soup, my youngest had chicken tenders and I am having rice/vegetables and sauce with a nice cup of Mango tea. 

So, yes wonder woman mom's I am imperfect and I really don't care.  I have done a full day's work and I'm and thankful for what I've got done.  I'm also thankful for my kids, home and pets.

We live, we laugh, we love.

SKO family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights