How are you all doing today.  We've been very busy.  We have been baking, schooling, crafting and idea crunching. :)  I've got the pattern for the small Krampus dolls complete and have started to cut and sew.  I'm finishing up next with our weather skeletons (akin to weather rocks) and should have them posted by the end of the week on our "for sale" page on Pinterest.  We even had a drawing give a way this week thanks to my lovely, talented daughter.  We hope to do this once a month so keep watching.  We will do different give a ways on different media so you'll have to check out all six.  Easter Egg Hunt! 

   I find this rather amusing that I've installed an assistant app on my phone but obviously haven't used it properly since I have failed to keep to any schedules.  Oh the life of a procrastinator, dreamer, mother, etc.  I really need a shock collar to keep me focused. LOL  Just kidding.  I do keep to a schedule, just not a strict one.  Some days start at 7 AM and some start at 9 AM.  They always all end at 10 PM including children or 1 AM just me online.  I tell you those two hours make a difference.  I feel like I'm behind all day if I don't start at 7. 

Future crafts and health projects include:  Nasal inhalers.  krampus dolls, mice books, felt mice, wall shadow boxes (ghoulish ones) and lip scrub.  Until I get some more money under my belt I can't finish my steampunk crafts. :( 

Take care all and     SKO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights