Love and Looneiness

We all have those days where good intentions are had, work is done and sleep falls fast.  lol  I love my school time with my kids.  They always have the most awesome questions.  Some that floor me, some that split my sides.  We have days were the wiggles just wont go away.  Days when eyes just can't be kept open.  Then there are those days where there is so much to do you can't see straight. 

As the sun is rising earlier, air is getting warmer and birds are hopping in the yard my mind does it's normal thing and starts to plan all of these projects.  I don't intend on doing all of them, but it would be nice if I could get a few under my belt.   Painting inside and out.  Landscaping the yard with "flags" and herbs.  Organizing the garage and sealing the walls.  And the list goes on. 

I would like to visit a few of my friends from where I grew up this summer, so we will have to see how that goes as well.

As for work, I want to finish that sign and get a new video camera.  I need to get my interviews ready and lighting to make it look more professional.  But pennies being saved will take a long time. Are there any DIYs you'd like me to try?  Crafts you'd like me to do?  Herbs you'd like to learn about?  Odditie news or medicine you'd like to hear?  Just drop me a line.

Well, by battery is nearing "E" as my eyes are getting heavy.  Tomorrow I will write you a story from my childhood and hopefully bring you a smile.

Now Worries

S.K.O.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights