Just got back from our second trip to Irvine.  We got a lot more found on this trip.  I was able to look around the museum part of the Historical Society while he dug in the books.  I found this awesome skelleton which I posted on my Facebook page.  They had so many things that we use to carry in our brick and mortar shop.   It was funny, I was going through in my mind pricing everything.  I still love the history behind all the items.  They had an awesome collection of doctors items with medicine bottles, kitchen items, sewing machines and so on.  I grew up going to museums all the time and could live in them.  That's why I loved our shop.  I still have it via internet and I do get to travel with my hubby now and visit other brick and mortars and hopefully find items for our e shop. :)  Go check out the two photos at my Steampunk Kollectic Oddities FB. 

No Worries!

S.K.O.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warmer Days Hotter Nights